The PTSA would like to extend a warm welcome to all new and returning families! Our summer days are coming to an end as we approach the beginning of another great school year! We have a terrific group of PTSA officers and board chairpersons who are already hard at work preparing for the start of the new year.
The PTSA provides programs which enhance each student’s education. It provides extra support through both volunteer hours and monetary contributions, helping build a stronger academic environment and promoting “Wildcat Pride”. The PTSA board would love to see new faces and hear fresh ideas, so please join us for our monthly meetings, usually held on the first Monday of the month at 7:00 PM in the Media Center. Due to the Labor Day Holiday, our first meeting will be on Tuesday, September 6th. We’re looking forward to seeing you there!
We’re excited about some changes we are making this year with our membership and fundraising activities. We are now going to have a “No Fuss” fundraiser as our primary source of income for supporting our programs. Also, new this year - you can now join our PTSA online and contribute to our fundraiser using PayPal! Please check out our website for details under the "Join and Donate" header.
- PTSA Membership and “No Fuss” Fundraiser Form--We encourage ALL families to join the PTSA and to participate in our “No Fuss” fundraiser. The fundraiser is our greatest source of income and contributions are tax deductible.
- Volunteer Form--Many volunteer opportunities are available, as indicated by the extensive list of activities sponsored by the PTSA. We invite everyone to become involved to support our school. Volunteer as much or as little as you like. Your support is greatly appreciated! This form can also be found online at http://tinyurl.com/volunteer-mhs.
- PTSA will once again sponsor the Wildcat Walk Fundraiser where you can purchase a personalized, engraved brick to add to our Wildcat Walkway. We also have several options for you to support our Passive Fundraisers. Don’t forget to re-link your cards!
- The PTSA Facebook Page is ‘Millbrook Magnet High School PTSA’ – please like us! And follow us on Twitter @MHS_PTSA.
- Please join the MHS Yahoo Group to receive weekly MHS announcements. Subscribe as follows:
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “add me” in the subject line.
- An email invitation will then be sent to you to join the group
- OR - Go to yahoo groups; type “MHScommunity” in the “Search Groups” space and hit “Search Groups”; choose “MHScommunity”; then click on “Join Group”.
Andrea Scarboro, President Kim Miller, Vice President Jodi Bulmer, Vice President
email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org Jodi.Bulmer@gmail.com
(919) 805-8935 (919) 606-6421